Last Updated on March 06, 2020Print
- Smashed Garlic Lettuce – 1 tbsp
- Lime Juice – 3 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Fish sauce/Soy sauce – 1/tbsp
- Bird’s Eye Chilies Chopped – 2
- Sliced Tomatoes – 30g
- Sliced Large Onions – 30g
- Thai Celery – 10g
- Spring Onions Sliced (Green Onion) – 1 tsp
- Minced Chicken/ Pork (Boiled) – 0.5 cup
- Glass Noodles – 50g
1. Soak the mungbean noodle in warm water for 10 minutes or until soft.
2. Using a strainer to hold the noodles, dip them into boiling for 1-2 minutes.
3. Remove and immediately dip into cold water to stop the cooking, drain well and set aside.
4. In the bowl, mix the glass noodle and the boiled minced chicken together.
5. Add Thai celery, large onion, tomato, chilies and garlic.
6. Add lime juice, fish sauce and sugar.
7. Mix well and test until your preferred taste.
8. Add coriander and spring onion and place the salad on a bed of lettuce and serve.
Keywords: Traditional Glass Noodle Salad, Yum Wun Sen